Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's a SURPRISE Baby Shower Blog Hop!!!

Surprise, Lisa!
Although, I really hope that you aren't able to read this because your little bundle has arrived...
crossing my fingers for you!!

Today the Paper Makeup Stamps Design Team is throwing a SURPRISE BABY SHOWER for Lisa McKinney. There is a huge, fun blog hop so if you didn't come here from Christi Thorsen's blog, then you need to head on over to the PMS blog and start the hop from the very beginning.




I love the quote on this card...so perfect:
"A new baby is like the beginning of all things- wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities." ~Eda J. LeShan

Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Felicity the Fawn
*Paper Makeup Stamps A New Baby
*October Afternoon paper collections
*watercolor pencils
*StazOn jet black inkpad
*Fiskars border punch
*ribbon

Now you need to hop on over to Bonnie's beautiful blog.

Congratulations, Lisa!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card! I never thought of using the fawn for this...great idea.

Andrea said...

So very sweet! Although I think "and a lack of sleep" should be added to the quote!

Lisa Kind said...

Love how you paired that lovely sentiment with that sweet deer! So, so cute!

StampinCathy said...

This is one adorable baby card. Love the sentiment and that deer is so cute.

Stephanie Zito said...

Awww, this is so cute and adorable Christi! So clever of you to use the fawn! I LOVE it!

Michelle VP said...

Adorable! I've thought that fawn would be cute on a baby card and she is! I like how you angled your panels too. :)

Danni said...

So very sweet and adorable!

Carma said...

A baby dear for a new dear little baby. Just perfect!

Christi Flores said...

How sweet!!

Melissa said...

Adorable I love the little dear.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Oh goodie! I have been wanting to see Felicity used on a baby card! It's adoreable! Thanks so much for your wishes! I too wish I was having this baby instead of reading this blog, but oh well! LOL! I appreciate your thoughtfullness in doing this shower hop for me!

Muah!

Tracey said...

What a precious card! I love this!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails