Friday, July 09, 2010

Fabulous Friday!

Our stuff finally comes today!!! 
Yippeee!!!
But because I have been so busy getting the final things done in the house, I don't have my Friday Fun Challenge done for today...and it was a FABULOUS challenge this week. I still hope to get it done within the next week, but here is the challenge in case you are interested, from Sherry: 
July 9th- Since it is Alex’s birthday week the challenge is to 
make a masculine birthday card that is appropriate for a young adult. 

Be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls blogs for more inspiration.  

We would love for you to play with us-
 just use keyword FFC90 when uploading to your SCS gallery.
Jimmi (out this week, I think, but go give her some love anyway)
Sherry (also out, but because she has a fabulous new job, so go congratulate her!)
Kimme
Sara


And if you would like to see some of the progress on the house, here are a few photos.

Kat's room...

We only painted the one wall (mainly because I wasn't sure I could handle the ENTIRE room painted this color...LOL!) and then I added all these fabulous vinyl decals from EAD.


The vinyl decal above the window in my craft room (which is ENTIRELY painted this color which I LOVE!) This vinyl is also from EAD! LOVE Emily....she's awesome to order from!


Then this is Jacob's room (his living room side.) I thought this dark shade of grey was going to be too dark, but he was right...it looks awesome!


Hopefully, by this time next week, the whole house will be full of furniture (with NO more boxes) and decorated! Wish me luck for a VERY productive week (that is, if the truck ever arrives in our pouring rain that we are having here today.)

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks Amazing!

My girls have an all pink room, but we filled it with lots of WHITE furniture! hehe

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the colors you picked.
They all looks SUPER CUTE!
Thanks for sharing these:)

Kirsti said...

I asolutely LOVE the wall art - I want some!!! Wonder if they ship to the UK....xx

StampinCathy said...

Love all the rooms. The colors are fabulous and just love all the EAD! They are just perfect.

Danni said...

Can I move in?? These all look just fabulous!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

gorgeous colors! I love how you've used the EAD Vinyl! :)

Amy said...

oh my holy heck!!! LOVE what you did with the vinyl Christi!! That's the perfect room for Kat!!

Unknown said...

WOW Christi! First, your painting and colors looks awesome, and oh my gosh the vinyl used added the perfect touch! Looks like your new house is your canvas of art!

Related Posts with Thumbnails