Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Donna and another Sneak....

Ready to see something completely different from me???


How about a bit of something along the lines of Clean & Simple???


I know...can you believe that I made that?!? ;o) 

I had plans to make a whole set of them using all 4 stamps from this wonderful new Donna Downey kit, Little Whispers (yes, it's another sneak!), but unfortunately I have spent the last 2 hours trying to get the FWF post on the Unity blog to work for this week (we are having link issues again- i.e. blogger has decided that it hates me!) so I decided I simply needed to get this post up...PRONTO!

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Little Whispers
*kraft cardstock
*StazOn jet black ink pad
*Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper collection
*corner rounder
*ribbon
*flat-backed gems
*zig writer

And today's sneak peek from the August kit of the month...LOVE!


Wait until you see tomorrow's sneak...it's my FAVORITE from this kit! I need to go play with it and see if I can get some actual art done with it...not just the image sneak since tomorrow is HIP HOP!!! 
SEE YOU BACK HERE TOMORROW!













5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one gorgeous and inspiring CAS card. Love the colors and of course those amazing stamps.

jo said...

This is fabulous Christi. So unlike your usual style but I love it!!!

Kerry said...

Clean and simple perfection! :) I love the tiny pops of color and the little detail at the bottom.

farmhouse-story said...

this is so adorable, christi!

Lacey said...

This card is sooo freaking cute! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails