Wednesday, July 07, 2010

That time of the month again!!!

It's release day for Paper Makeup Stamps!
Isn't this month's release incredible?!?! 
LOVE every single image this month...now to just find time to play with them all. Hehe!

I know that you are dying to get your hands on some new rubber too... so be sure to join us tonight in the PMS forum for the release party...8:00 pm CST!

Hopefully, you have been hopping along the blog hop and just came here from Tangii's incredible blog so that you are getting your secret code for your discount tonight. If not, then you need to do this hop right and head on over to the PMS blog and find out all the important info to give you that discount! :o)


I had so much fun with this card. I absolutely ADORE this sentiment and wanted to create something a bit artsy with it. I will be honest with you that this is NOTHING like how I envisioned my card when I started it. LOL! But that is usually the case!

Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Beautifully Fabulous set
*unknown brown patterned paper
*Cosmo Cricket Material Girl paper collection
*Martha Stewart border punches
*corner rounder
*ribbon
*flat-backed pearls
*Palette burnt umber ink pad
*watercolor pencils


Before you go, here is your next letter...


Now it's time to go off on your way for more inspiring projects and another piece of the discount puzzle. Head on over to....
next. And we will see you tonight!


37 comments:

Amber Hight said...

Gorgeous card Christi, love those autumn colors! That stamp is fab and I agree the sentiment is AWESOME!

Bonnie said...

This is gorgeous Christi! Love your beautiful Material Girl colours and of course the stamps are Beautifully Fabulous! ;)

Katie Cotton said...

oooo, this is artsy! i LOVE it!!!!!

Unknown said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous... and I love that sentiment!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Tina said...

This is so lovely Christi!

Shaela said...

great card! I love the bright yellows and oranges with that rich brown - it's so pretty :)

Jane Wetzel said...

love your choice of dp here- I would not have thought to use it and it is soooooo cool looking! great card!

akagreenhouse said...

Beautiful card! And the sentiment is great!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

oh yes. I truly adore the colors you used on this card! Autumn color tones are my absolute favorite! Beautiful!

Ginny said...

Love the way you colored the stamp! Can't wait to get that one inky and see all the different ways to color it!

Lisa Kind said...

LOVE how you colored this image! I had visions of coloring it with several colors too, but it didn't work that way either! I love the colors...totally me! You really rocked this image and sentiment!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow!!!! Jaw dropping amazing card Christi! LOVE the rich colours and the way you've coloured the hair! Great design and stunning elements! Beautiful creation!

Ms. Jen said...

Love how this turned out.

Randee E said...

Love her hair, wish mine had that many colors in it :0) Blah brown here! Those border punches are awesome too!

jan farnworth said...

love the color combo on your card very eye catching.

Anonymous said...

Oh my wowzers! You did an amazing job with this girl! Those rich colors are fabulous!

Anne Tussing said...

Neat card! I really like the multi-colored hair!

Danni said...

Love the warm colors you used on this fabulous card!! Wow!

Christi Flores said...

So funky and fresh!! I love this!!!

Michelle VP said...

Wow, I love all the tones of color in her hair. Amazing! :)

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous colour combo on this card. Beautiful!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is awesome! I love the colors!

FibreJunky said...

Mine almost never turn out how I start either, but ti;s usually better that wau. Love your card!!

Lynne said...

Artsy it is and very well done.

Carisa said...

gorgoeus, that is my favorite set released so far!

StampinCathy said...

WOW Christi! This is one stunning card. Great layout, details, and love the stamps.

Michele Gross said...

Love the colors! These are all such great peeks-can't wait to see the set :)

JulieM said...

perfect colors for a perfect card

angelafsprouse said...

Love the color combination. Very pretty card. :)

Deanna said...

Very nice! The colors are awesome!

Mandi said...

i love this card and the color scheme too. Very pretty! Nice job on the card.

Stampin_melissa said...

What a warm and wonderful card; and that sentiment is awesome!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- this is just fabulous, Christi! I love this set!

jennruggeri75 said...

This is so pretty! I love this set. The colors and papers are perfect... love that edge punch, too!

dawnmercedes said...

what an interesting color combo for this image. I never would have thought of it...thanks for the inspiration!

Andrea said...

So cool! I love the various colors in the hair. Everything just ties together very nicely!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card...great colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails