Friday, July 30, 2010

Good morning everyone!

Are you ready for the Friday Fun Challenge???

This week our challenge came from Sherry and it was....
July 30th- Getting Ready for Back to School.  
School will be starting again before you know it- 
Make a card in your high school or college alma matter colors. 


My college alma mater is Texas Tech and their colors are red, black, and white. When I saw this awesome new kit from Samantha Walker, Build a Damask, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.


I know, another fairly clean and simple card from me. 
My design style is all over the board this week, isn't it? ;o)

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Build a Damask
*Kraft paper
*Sizzix embossing folder
*corner rounder
*ribbon
*red flat-backed gem
*Nestabilities Labels diecut

Be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls blogs for more inspiration.  

We would love for you to play with us-
 just use keyword FFC93 when uploading to your SCS gallery.

And I almost forgot today's Unity August Kit of the month sneak peek....

Tomorrow I have an actual card made with the peek stamp so be sure to come back!

AND if you haven't been hopping through the Friends with Flair list, go check out all the amazing inspirational blogs listed on the Unity blog.




15 comments:

Sara Henton said...

That is just so amazing and I really like that color combo, your school had good taste ;)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So Beautiful Christi!!!!

Unknown said...

That stamp set is great and so is your card...

Linda said...

That ribbon is awsome and I like the shape too!

NoraAnne said...

Very nice CAS card! Thanks for sharing :) Can't wait to see your card with the peek stamp!~

Unknown said...

Your school had awesome colors!! Awesome card, I love it!!

Regina said...

You amaze me - amidst moving, setting up your craft room, finding supplies -- you still manage to create these beautiful and striking designs.

Love the colors, the ribbon, and the damask image - beautiful!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool card!!

FibreJunky said...

Best school colours EVER!!!

Angie Blom said...

oh this is awesome.. I love that you can build so many images in this kit.. a must have on my wish list.

Carisa said...

this is beautiful! i love these colors together.

Suzi said...

clean, simple & PERFECT!

Aleks said...

very nice design! The colours are so fabulous..great school colours! ;)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card! I love that pineapple stamp! Thanks for the sneak peek! LOVE it--can't wait to get it:) August is my FAV month....other than November:) Great job--as always:)

Lori said...

Great clean and simple design. Love the matching ribbon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails