Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I have planned on blogging for the last 2 days and have simply not gotten it done. My motivation this week has fled!!! Not a good thing esp. since I have so much that I need to be getting done!
First things first:
Quote of the week...
Nurture your mind with Great Thoughts.
~Benjamin Disraeli

You never know where inspiration is going to come from and this quote for this week came from a Fancy Pants paper embellishment, so of course, I had to use it on a layout. This is Jacob's school photo for this year. I cannot believe how old he is looking!


Supplies used:
*Fancy Pants papers
*Trace Industries chipboard bracket
*Heidi Swapp journaling spot
*sketch layout from Triple the Sketch {#25}

Over the weekend, Create My Keepsake hosted a ScrapPink crop. I didn't get to play near as much as I would have like, but I did get one project made...a trifold card...

It is hard to tell it from the photo, but this is a tri-fold card. The cameo stamp is attached to a half-circle that comes from the left and folds over the patterned paper flap that comes from the right. Confusing enough? LOL!supplies used:
*Heidi Swapp papers
*Inkadinkado cameo stamp
*Melissa Frances frame
*Making Memories bitty alpha
*buttons
*ribbon
*black inkpad
*corner rounder

It's the first day of October. That means that there are only 3 months left in this year. I have big plans for taking advantage of those three months and getting things done towards my longterm goals. I turn 40 in less than 2 years and there are goals that I want to achieve before then so I am focusing on those goals in 3 month timeframes to make them more managable. More on that to come...


I know that this post has been a bit long-winded, but I have just one more thing to share. On Thursdays with Unity we have the DT hip hop through the blogs. The Unity customers have one too, on Wednesdays, and it is phenomenal!!! These girls are so talented so go hop through their blogs and give them some love.
Today I am off to buy some Autumn mums for my front porch. I just love this time of the year!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual, your creations are amazing! I love your LO and card. And thanks for posting about the Unity customer Hip Hop-I didn't know we had one. I know you are incredibly busy, but I hope you can play more with us at TTS:)I just LOVE your work.

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Fabulous creations!
Hope you are having a fabulous week.
Blessings,
Sandy

Amy said...

hi! love your layout and card! How do you join the customer Hip Hop...I already have another order on the way..:-) see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Wow - he is getting so big!

Latisha said...

what a great layout of your son!
Love the card!
and thank you for mentioning the unity customers :) you are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have some extra pictures for me -- the ones I have framed are certainly not current!

danni reid. said...

i l♥ve your creations, the layout and card are so beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails