Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Finally joining in...

The Unity Customers/Fans have a Wednesday challenge to preclude Hip Hop Thursdays. Every single week, I have planned on joining in their challenge and we are now at week 7 and I finally got one done. Jess issued this week's challenge (click on this link to see what everyone else has created) which was to create a card that was not the standard A2 size.

After 2 days of work on it(I was given a head's up about what the challenge would be,) I finally came up with this...



This card measures about 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and I used a ton of different stamps on it: So&So Loves You single, The Boo Crew kit (little frank & sentiment), and Unlucky 13 kit (the moon in among the trees of So&So.) This is all colored using watercolor pencils. I tried to make it look like night without losing the details...I am thinking that I should have gone a tad darker. I masked the trees so that Icould stamp that moon among them.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. So&So Loves You
*Unity Stamp Co. Boo Crew kit
*Unity STamp Co. Unlucky 13 kit
*bazzill cardstocks
*Cuttlebug embossing folder
*StazON Jet black
*embroidery floss

In Hip-Hop news, the fun just keeps coming...Angela just announced that New Customers get a FREE So & So Loves with their first order over $15.00 ALL DAY THURSDAY!!!

7 comments:

Jessy said...

Christi- love this card. I love how you tied in a bunch of different stamps and the shape of the card is great too. You are one talented Chickie!! :)

Jacqueline said...

Love the shape of your card! Looks great!

Lisa Hetrick said...

OMgoodness. I love how you paired the Boo Crew with So and So loves. I'm so swiping that idea. LOVE IT.

Heather said...

That is sooo cute!!! You ROCK girl!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the creativity here...this card is amazing!

Ryann said...

OMG this is soooooo CUTE!!

Carolyn King said...

GREAT card...i love the shape!!! Glad you finally got to play (sounds a lot like me---where does time go?)

Related Posts with Thumbnails