Friday, October 24, 2008

Fabulous Friday...

Going along with the "blog every day this week" theme, here is today's post. There is lots going on in our little world here today (a lot for us, that is.)
1. Ben is still out of town and we are ready for him to come home. Miss that guy, but we still have another week until he is home.

2. Kat just brought me a bowl of pretend food so that I could take some bites...that is just one of the cutest things.

3. At 7:15 this morning, we were at WalMart buying 2 dozen chocolate covered donuts for Spanish class because it is the last day of the quarter. Jacob was sure that he was going to be the hero of the day and I am pretty sure that he is correct.

4. I am VERY proud of the fact that I did not buy a single chocolate covered donut for Kat or I although they looked and smelled super-scrumptious!

5. I wasn't sure if I would be able to maintain our 4:00 workout routine without Ben here to drag me out of bed, but I am very happy to say that I have.

6. Jacob has a birthday party to go to tonight...a girls birthday party...big news for an 8th grade boy!

6. b) When Jacob started this school somehow all the kids got in their head that his name was Jeffrey and Jacob didn't correct them so when he got the invitation, it is made out to Jeffrey with Jacob in parenthesis.

7. My mom's coming for a visit next week which means that I REALLY need to get off the computer and tackle my long list of things that I need to get done before she gets here.

8. I can hear Kat in the other room right now saying Daddy...she misses him. It's so cute though...she says it "Da Daden"...you would swear that she is Swedish.

9. On my list of things to do today is go to the post office because I STILL have not mailed out my niece, Mia's birthday present yet. *oops*


And on that note, here is my art-share for today...


This is Mia's birthday card which I swear I am actually going to mail today! It is based upon a sketch that Amber posted on Monday.
supplies used:
*Imaginisce papers
*Cuttlebug Swiss Dot
*Prima flowers
*MM brads
*watercolor pencils
And for those of you that asked, I will be putting a tutorial on watercolor pencils together soon...hopefully this weekend, and yes, Mom...you definitely can get the tutorial in person! :o)

3 comments:

Amy said...

ooooh that is the cutest card! You've been crazy busy! Love what you did with the Christmas Cards too.

Alison said...

Selfishly I'm glad I'm not the only one who is late with Mia's present! =) Bought it awhile back; still sitting in my guest room.

Have a great Saturday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails