Thursday, June 05, 2008

Congratulations girls!!!


card featuring June Kit of the Month: Bliss & a Birdie

It's a big day over at Unity Stamp Company. Angela was looking for one new DT member and ended up signing up 8 new girls. The response was overwhelming to the call and the talent immense, so she couldn't leave it at just one. I am so excited to welcome these girls. Several of them I know from other mb's and have loved their work for a long time. Other's I am just getting to know, BUT all of them have amazing talent. Go check out their blogs. They will all have new Unity projects up today!


Amber Hight


Ana Wohlfahrt


Heather Brown


Jennifer Buck


Lauren Meader


Maren Benedict


Natalie Dever


Patter Cross






There are also a couple of other things going on over at Unity Stamps. Angela has decided to run a flat $5 shipping on all packages all the time. She is also running another amazing random sale today... I will post more details about that as soon as I know them...
smiles,
christi

6 comments:

Mandy said...

What a beautiful card! The colors are so pretty!

Maren said...

Love this card!!

Patter Cross said...

Hey Christi!!!! I LOVE your card!!! And thank you for your kind words on my blog. You are too sweet! I am SO excited to be working with you!! :)

Unity Stamp Company said...

All your KIT OF THE MONTH creations are ADORABLE! Thanks so much for all you have added to our Team! I adore you!

Heather said...

Your card is adorable!!! Love everything about it!! Can't wait to work with you!!

Rita said...

What a lovely card. I just LOVE that "bliss" stamp!

Some more great additions to the Unity team! How exciting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails