Wednesday, January 25, 2006

tagged...again!

I have been tagged by miss shoppergirl-extraordinaire Jo Thanks, hon!

First time you got kissed. How was it?
We were on a family camping trip for spring break to South Texas. I remember that he was 14 and I think that I was 12. I thought that it was really gross to be quite honest. LOL!

First time you drove a car. What kind of car? gosh, these are a lot of firsts that happened a LONG time ago!!! I don't remember the first time I drove a car, but I do remember the first time I drove MY car. My parents surprised me with a re-built mustang for my 16th birthday. It was a stick and I had never driven a manual transmission. We took it to a school parking lot while I learned.

First time you scrapbooked. When you look at your page do you love it? Jacob was still a baby and I was invited to a Creative Memories workshop so at least 10 years ago. I hate those pages. Serious sticker sneeze and template overload. They make me laugh to look at them! I hope that I have improved a bit since then!

First time you went on a date. Where did you go and with who? Bryan, my high school sweetheart. I was in 11th grade and we went and saw Back to the Future.

First time you fell in love. How did you know? First time I thought I was in love...1st grade...Dusty...he was so cute, but, unfortunately, he didn't know I was alive. Unrequited love!

First time you cooked for someone. Was it yummy? What did you make? Cooking??? I have absolutely no recollection of this which means it either wasn't an memorable event or else, it was so traumatic, that I have blocked it out of my memory.

First time you got on a plane. Where did you go? Were you scared? 1977...I was 6 yo and got to go to Seattle to visit one of my favorite aunts for a week by myself. It was awesome and I actually lied about my first scrapbook page because Aunt Marcia and I created a scrapbook of that trip while I was there so in all actuality, she was the one that introduced me to scrapbooking!

First time you shaved your legs. Did you cut yourself? age 10 and I actually got to wear panty hose for the occasion...it was our Christmas program at school...I don't think that I cut myself.

First time you put on make up. Looking back how did you do? Did you look good or like a clown? hmmmm, this is another one like the cooking...because I don't remember, it could go either way!

First time you moved out of your home. Was it an apartment, house, etc? Texas Tech, baby!!! Freshman year and into the dorm I went. It was awesome!!! I love you mom & dad, but there is nothing better than independence!!!

I'm tagging:
Rebecca
Sue
Carolyn

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails