Friday, April 30, 2010

Apron Inspired Day Part 3- *Caffinated Cropper Hop*

Today is Anthropologie Apron Inspiration day on my blog!
I have 3 different aprons that inspired 3 different cards on 3 different blog posts for today.
This is post #3 of those 3 posts.

This post is dedicated to this month's Caffinated Cropper Customer blog hop. If you are lost and have no idea what I am talking about...head on over to Amy's blog and she will explain it all to you so that you don't miss a single thing. 
Aren't you all loving this kit, With a Cherry on Top?!? 

I think that Amy still is running her sale on them for $29 and FREE shipping (you can purchase it using the buttons on her sidebar.) That is such an incredible deal because you will not believe how much stuff you get in this kit



This is the inspiration apron from Anthropologie....

There is so much to this kit...funnily enough, this was my favorite paper in the kit, but I haven't been able to bring myself to cut into it until now. Still LOVE IT!! 


For this card, I used the digital stamps designed by Lindsay for the kit and then colored it with watercolor pencils


Supplies used:
*Caffinated Cropper- With a Cherry on Top kit
*Fiskars border punch
*Nestabilities Labels die cut 
*white card stock
*Zig Writer
*watercolor pencils

Amy is also running some bundle deals on some gorgeous papers on her blog too, so be sure to go check out all the deals!

Now your next stop on the hop is....

23 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love this bright and cheery card.

de said...

Love what you did with the kit! And love the apron inspiration!

Anonymous said...

What a cute apron. Your card is adorable

Cheryl said...

Oh my! I love this card! Great job!

Kelly Massman said...

Love this card. Love all of the edges and layering and buttons and ... EVERYTHING!

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute!!

My Serendipity said...

Love what you did with this kit..very nice!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Fabulous card! I love your inspiration apron Christi! Perfection!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a fun, bright card! As soon as I saw it, I smiled :)

Great inspiration! Thanks!
hugs, margie

Sue D said...

Very bright and cheery (or should I say cherry) card!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super duper sweet, Christi!

Scrapcollectr said...

The card matches the apron so well, it's uncanny! Does the apron come in the kit? lol Great job on the card. So many neat features. :-)

Debby said...

Cute card. I does remind me of the vintage aprons.

Sherry Campbell said...

This is so cute and FUN!! Love it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great DSP and I love your button accents! TFS

Sarah Weber said...

beautiful...love that paper too! Such cuteness!

farmhouse-story said...

cute!-love the papers!

Vicki Burns said...

I totally love how you used this kit!!!

Tanya said...

this is soooo cute!!

Laurel said...

Oh this is so yummy!

CarlaKH said...

ohh adorable!

Amy said...

I love this! Thanks so much for playing even though you are incredibly busy..you know I love you...hope you are having a great time house hunting during this very special time in your lives!!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Beautiful work Christi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails