Sunday, April 04, 2010

It's Day 1 of the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneaks!!!

Happy Easter Everyone!

I hope that everyone is having a fabulous holiday today.

Today is the first day of the Paper Makeup Stamps sneak peeks of the new releases that are coming this week. There is some super-fun stuff coming so I hope that you will check out the new releases every day.

Today, I get to feature these fabulous Flutterbies butterflies. Aren't they gorgeous?!?! I adore them and they coordinate with one of the new fairies. Fairies and butterflies, it just doesn't get any better than that!


This is a very simple card, but I love that because it puts the emphasis on that wonderful sentiment. And the really nice thing about this design, is that it doesn't need extra postage because of bulk which NEVER happens with my cards. ;o)


Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Flutterbies (releases April 7th)
*Paper Makeup Stamps All that I am sentiment (releases April 7th)
*Making Memories Flutter paper collection
*StazOn Jet Black inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*kraft card stock
*Fiskars Apron Strings border punch
*Cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder

Be sure to go check out the Paper Makeup Stamps blog today to see all the sneak peeks and then come to our forum for the release party on April 7th at 7:00 pm CST.



17 comments:

Tina said...

Super fabulous! The coloring is amazing and the paper choices are impeccable.

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- this is just stunning!!

Anonymous said...

...another "wow" card! I love those stamps and that saying is something precious! Gorgeous card and gorgeous choices of paper! Your coloring is perfect! Happy Easter!

Vicki Maloney

Shaela said...

your card may be simple, but all the little details make is so beautiful - simply stunning

dawnmercedes said...

I love how you used this flutterbys!!

Danni said...

What gorgeous colors you used!! Love this!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Gorgeous cards Christi!
Hope you and your family are well. Have a fabulous and Blessed Easter!

Tracey said...

I love this! So pretty Christi!

Tangii Crain said...

Such a great card Christi! Those flutterbies are gorgeous!

Ashley Newell said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the coloring!

Christi Flores said...

I LOVE the design of this card and those colors...you did amazing!!!

Michelle VP said...

What pretty flutter-bys! :)

i'm with the band said...

Great card Christi! I love the colors!!!

Anonymous said...

I just adore this card and this layout is fabulous :)

Lisa Kind said...

Christi, this is so pretty! Love how simple it is, yet packed with so much color, texture, and dimension! Lovely card!

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card. I love the simplistic nature and the random patterns. I think it's perfect :0)

Lisa H. said...

soooo pretty! love the layout and those fun colors withe the kraft!

Related Posts with Thumbnails