Friday, April 02, 2010

Friday Fun Challenge- Really Late Today

I apologize to the Friday Fun Girls for the lateness of posting my card for this challenge. I have no excuse except for it's Spring Break around here and I am being particularly lazy...and enjoying it! ;o)

I am in charge of the challenges for the month of April. I don't know if you have noticed it or not, but the last few months on the first Friday of the month, we have had Back to Basics challenges which I am so not a fan of....because I don't like to do Basic. LOL! We were joking around about it and decided that a good challenge for all of us would be no stamping because we are ALL stampers. ;o)

So for today's challenge:
April 2- Our Back to Basics day
No stamping and... for an extra challenge add an Easter twist (whatever you choose) to this card.


I got to go into Archiver's yesterday (I have been trying to stick to a budget lately and haven't trusted myself to go in for ages) and treated myself to some of this new Poppy Seed Collection from K&Company. A lot of the papers in the line have glitter to them and those butterflies come with all that dimension. Just gorgeous!

I added in the Natural Royal Linen card stock from CutCardStock.com. This is my favorite new basic card stock. It works perfectly with papers that have off-white/cream touches, but also works well with papers with pure white touches. It's perfect and I love it! ;o)


Supplies used:
*K&Company Poppy Seeds Collection
*Making Memories Bitty Alphabet stickers
*Fiskars border punch
*Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing plate

Friday Fun Challenge #76
Be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls blogs for more inspiration with this yummy chocolate themed challenge. We would love for you to play with us- just use keyword FFC76 when uploading to your SCS gallery.


6 comments:

Sara Henton said...

You did awesome with this challenge girl, & you were worried ;)

Enjoy your "spring break" lol

Danni said...

Ohhhh..this is so pretty!! Love the butterflies!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- this turned out BEAUTIFUL!! Definitely worth the wait!! :)

Kimme said...

Simply WONDERFUL! Love the dimension.

Amy said...

You pretty much just kill me with how pretty your work is...this is beautiful!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS!!! Lovin' those pretty spring colors and butterflies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails