Saturday, April 10, 2010

Unity Store Kit Hop...

Good Saturday Morning!
Is it as gorgeous in your world this morning as it is here?
Wow!
It is going to be a stunner of a Spring day here so we are, as a family, headed out for the day to historic St. Charles, MO. Gorgeous little town on the Missouri river. I am sure that I will have lots of photos to share with you (and to scrapbook) in the near future.

But first, I need to get this blog post up because today we are hopping with the new Unity Stamp Co. Store Kit of the month. It is so darn cute and this month, they are trying a new program for stores that can sell the kit as either the whole, or divided up into two kits for cheaper options. LOVE THAT!


Isn't it sweet?!?! If you didn't see yesterday's post from me, drop down below because I used that adorable owl and sentiment from Total Cuteness on my card for yesterday's Friday Fun Challenge.

For today's card, I simply had to get that darling sewing machine inky! I just got in the new October Afternoon Thrift Shop line and it works so PERFECTLY with this kit!!!


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Sew Cute kit
*October Afternoon Thrift Shop collection
*Martha Stewart seam binding tape
*stick pins
*StazOn Jet Black inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*Nestabilities Labels die cut
*Fiskars border punch
*Kraft card stock


Be sure to go check out the Unity Stamp Co. blog for a full listing of the DT blogs playing with the blog hop today. You don't want to miss any of the inspiration or cuteness!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!


16 comments:

Kelly Mahany said...

Christi this is darling!! The Thrift Shop OA papers are one of my new faves and you tied everything together with that stamp so perfectly!! Love it!

Maria said...

Fabulous! I might try and get it this month!

StampinCathy said...

OMGOSH! This is the cutest card! I love the colors, details, and bling on this card. Love this kit. I have to have it.

Heather said...

Seriously FABU...Love the colors and your detailing!

Eva said...

Ohhh...love this, Christi....simly amazing!!! Perfect paper choices!!

eryn hannig said...

oh WOW, this card is BEAUTIFUL! That paper is perfect...you totally rocked it!

Sherry Campbell said...

LOVE it, Christi!!

Lisa F said...

VERY cute! Love the pins you used as an embelishment. Cute card!

Unknown said...

OMG, that paper is perfect for this image too! I love your card and those stick pins on the bow...gotta have this stamp set!!! *smile*

Gwen said...

Oh my goodness, love this sewing machine with the sewing pattern paper behind it!

jennifer mitten said...

Fantastic - I need to find those papers now too!!

Julie Campbell said...

Oooh! I LOVE what you've done with this image! The colors are so soft and sweet... and I LOVE the papers you used with it!

Jessy said...

beautiful card christi, love how you colored this image. :-)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--this is super gorgeous! I wanted to make a card for a submission today with sewing/etc....this is perfect for it! Wish I had that stamp set now:)

StacyC said...

Great job!!! Love your style..

Stephanie Zito said...

So beautiful Christi! I love that sewing machine image! So pretty! I can't wait for my Store kit to arrive! Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails