Friday, April 30, 2010

Apron Inspired Day Part 2- **FFC80 & FWF**

Today is Anthropologie Apron Inspiration day on my blog!
I have 3 different aprons that inspired 3 different cards on 3 different blog posts for today.
This is post #2 of those 3 posts.

This post is for our Friday Fun Challenge & Friends With Flair.

The challenge was to use this apron from Anthropologie as inspiration for your project....


And here is my card. 
This is actually a very simple card, but I really love how it turned out...


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Donna Downey- Where You Are
*MME paper collection
*CTMH Sweet Leaf inkpad
*Palette Burnt Umber inkpad
*Fiskars scallop border punch
*Martha Stewart border punches
*MM copper brads





Friday Fun Challenge #80




Be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls blogs for more inspiration.  

We would love for you to play with us- just use keyword FFC80 when uploading to your SCS gallery.




And be sure to go check out the Unity blog
for the entire list of Friends with Flair participants!!!


BTW, Maren is giving away that gorgeous new Unity Going Retro (you know, that one that is my new favorite stamp kit!) on her blog today. You may want to go check it out! ;o)

12 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful card. Love this color combo.

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful card!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Stunning! I so need to use my Donna Downey Unity stamps! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your card...its beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!

Sherry Campbell said...

This is total gorgeousness! I love these aprons!

Tanya said...

THis is stunning!!!

jo said...

Gorgeous Christi!!!

Gwen said...

Love it! Some of my favorite colors to put together!

Unknown said...

sometimes, simple is better. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Beautiful detail!

Jennipher said...

Beautiful card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails