Tuesday, April 13, 2010

With a Cherry on Top Hop!!


Good morning Everyone!!!

Do you have your Caffinated Cropper With a Cherry on Top Kit yet? Is it not the most delicious thing ever?!? I LOVE this kit....so many fun elements to play with!!!

I have two cards to share with you today and, although this kit is wonderfully coordinated, you would NEVER guess that they came from the same kit because they have completely different looks. 


For this first card, I used that wonderful little stamp that is included in the kit. The bowl is paper-pieced with just a bit of that cute plaid paper and then I used watercolor pencils on the rest. 

The piece behind that stamped piece- that is fabric from this kit! Isn't that fun?!? I just ran it through my cuttlebug and cut it just like I would normal paper.


Supplies used:
*white card stock
*Palette burnt umber inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*Nestabilities Labels die-cut

**********

This second card is just an extremely simple little Thinking of You card. I love these kinds of cards...


Supplies used:
*white card stock


Be sure to go check out what all the rest of the girls have created with this wonderful kit!




12 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are both so fabulous so neat to see how everyone uses the same proucts in different and fabulous ways!!

Vicki Burns said...

You are so right~such different looks from this fabulous kit!! Love both of them!

Bonita Rose said...

great projects Christy.. love them both!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLY FABULOUS CARDS!

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the fabric on the top one. They are both SUPER CUTE!

Amy said...

EEEEEK!! Thanks so much for using the fabric, tag and banner stickers all in one post!! LOVE both of these!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

They're both WONDERFUL!

Sherry Campbell said...

MMMM...WOW!! They are so fantastic! I thought I loved the first one the most until I saw the second one....now I can't pick a favorite- I love them both!

Stephanie Zito said...

Love your cards Christi! It's hard to tell they're both from the same kit which is fantastic!! Great work with the kit! Have a wonderful day!

Ashley Newell said...

These are GORGEOUS Christi! I love them both! You rock!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable, Christi! What an awesome kit!

Linda Beeson said...

I just love that plaid paper you built your card around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails