Friday, April 30, 2010

Apron Inspired Day Part 1- **M4TW26**

Today is Anthropologie Apron Inspiration day on my blog!
I have 3 different aprons that inspired 3 different cards on 3 different blog posts for today.
This is post #1 of those 3 posts.


This post is my Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge post for Paper Makeup Stamps.

And this is the inspiration apron from Anthropologie....



For my card, I had this old MME paper that mimicked the colors in the apron so I pulled out my scallop circle punch and punched about 5 circles which I mounted onto brown card stock and placed randomly over my card base. Then it was just a matter of re-creating some of the details from the original apron and topping it off with an awesome Paper Makeup Stamps sentiment....

Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Lucky Me sentiment set
*MME paper collection
*Nestabilities Labels 13 die cut
*Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing plate
*lace trim
*Marvy Uchida scallop circle punches
*Fiskars scallop border punch


Now it's your turn. While we don't require that you use PMS images to play along, if you've got them you may as well flaunt them! Make sure to add the link to your blog post or gallery featuring your challenge entry to Mr. Linky on the PaperMakeup Stamps blog (link directly to the card, please), and mention the challenge in your post... easy as pie! If you post to any public galleries, please tag your images with "Paper Makeup Stamps, M4TW26". We hope you have a wonderful and inky weekend!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so preety and just love that DP.

Stephanie Zito said...

Oooh, this one is amazing too! You've been a busy girl! Lovin your cards today!

Katie Cotton said...

such a sweet and colorful card! Love it and i love the ruffle!

Related Posts with Thumbnails