Thursday, April 01, 2010

Sketchy Play with Rhinestones!

{this is post #2 of 2 for today.
My Unity hip hop post is located below this one.}

Welcome to the first sketch challenge from Limelight Papercrafts for the month of April!!!

I apologize that my post is going up late this morning.
April snuck up on me big-time this year!?!

Add to that today is the first day of Spring Break, DH needed a ride to work, and Kat is waking me up every 2 hours ALL through the night...and as you might guess, morning has been a bit crazy around here this morning.

But that's okay, because I am in LOVE with this sketch!!!


The Deets:
**Use the sketch above and try to incorporate your favorite RHINESTONES!!
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC044.
**Post a comment with a link to your card on the Limelight Papercrafts blog on the challenge post by Sunday, April 4, at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday).
**PRIZE ~ One lucky winner will receive three packages of rhinestones!!



I was feeling pink and girly when I started putting this card together. The polkadots are a bit much for the photography, but let me assure you...this card is ca-ute in real life! It's okay for me to say that, right? LOL!


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Crazy For Daisies
*KaiserCraft Flutterby- Monarch (stripe)
*Fiskars border punches
*Marvy Uchida oval punches

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created with this fun sketch...



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Christi!!! Love all the polka dots!

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

LOVE it, Christi! great papers/colors.

Lisa J said...

Love your card & LOVE the rhinestones!
I've got a thing for a little sparkle ;-)

Kasey said...

I love the extra touch the Rhinestones give it! I am on a big rhinestone kick rightnow!

FibreJunky said...

I'm gonna have to play along this time! Cute sketch - cuter card!

JenMarie said...

So happy and Spring-y!

Mandy said...

ADORABLE! Love the brightness!!

dclouser said...

So cute!

farmhouse-story said...

such a cute card, christi!

Christi said...

Oh, I love this! What a cute card! I love the fun papers and all the rhinestones!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute--love that flower and gems! Pops it! And of course I love the polka dots! TFS:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails