Friday, April 23, 2010

With A Cherry on Top Blog Hop!!!

Good morning!
If you are looking for my FWF/FFC post, it is located below this one!

This post is my Caffinated Cropper, With a Cherry On Top DT blog hop post. 

There is lots happening/to report here today! 
Tons of fun stuff happening over at Caffinated Cropper today!

First and Foremost, Amy has put this AMAZING kit on sale for the weekend!?!? 
Only $29 
with FREE shipping until Monday at 6:00 am (EST)
AND
the first 5 orders get a FREE 
Little Yellow Bicycle Clothesline 6x6 Dec Edged Cardstock pad thrown in!

There is so much in this kit this month! 
This entire layout was done with the kit.
The only thing that has been added was the blue 12x12 base card stock piece.
EVERYTHING else is from the kit!?!

One of the items included in the kit is this little cupcake topper in plain white. I covered it with some of the paper from the kit and made it into a fun embellishment with the date for the layout.


There are also these wonderful shipping tags in the kit. I added some journaling lines to this one and it made the perfect journaling tag for the layout. Don't you just LOVE that pennant sticker from Sassafras that is included in the kit? I only used half of it on here because I wanted to be able to use it again! LOL!


Another amazing element to these kits are the digital stamps created by Lindsay specifically for the kits. This cherry blossom branch is one of the four digi stamps with this kit. I just printed it out like I would a 4x6 photo and then colored it like normal with my watercolor pencils.


Just like on the card on the post below this one, there is a cork band across the center of the layout. I cut this with my Fiskars border punch. I was amazed. It cut just as easily (if not actually easier) than cutting card stock!


Supplies used:
*Bazzill Swiss Dot embossed card stock
*watercolor pencils
*corner rounder
*Zig Writer

Like I said, TONS of fun stuff going on with Caffinated Cropper...
*blog redesign
*new shop is almost ready to be open
*contest
*upcoming customer hop
*new products in the store
*bundle deals
TONS of fun and deals so be sure to check out everything on the BLOG!!!

And you also need to make sure that you check out what the rest of the team did for the blog hop:

One random commenter on one of these blogs will win a 
FREE 6x6 KaiserCraft Lilac Avenue  paper pad!











14 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one fun layout. I just love how you used all the fun goodies in this kit.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful layout. Love how you used the cherry branch

Cheryl said...

Great pages! I love all your details. I just order the kit!

de said...

Love your layout Christi! Amazing! I love all the little details!

Sherry said...

Wow what a neat layout thanks for sharing

Kelly Massman said...

I think I visited you earlier today. This is an AWESOME layout!

Tammy said...

What a super layout! I love the colors and how you set it up.
smiles...Tammy

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! What a gorgeous layout Christi! Love how you used all the goodies from the kit! Beautiful and creative work!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Unknown said...

Wow Christi...I LOVE all your details and embellies! Simply FABulous work!!!

Amber Hight said...

Beautiful page Christi! I love how everything highlights those beautiful pictures!

Sherry Campbell said...

Oh my goodness! Your LO is FAB! One day you are going to make me start scarpbooking too. LOL

Amy said...

I love this layout Christi!! It's so fun and I love how you resized the cherry branch digi image!Thanks so much!!

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE this! These kits are so fabulous for layouts!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails