Saturday, August 09, 2008

Saturday Salutations!

Good Saturday Morning!



I meant to blog yesterday, but I got to reading Breaking Dawn which put my life on hold until I finished it. It was worth the loss of yesterday though, because the author finished out the series PERFECTLY!!! If you haven't read the Twilight 4-book series, I cannot recommend it enough...it's simply wonderful!



I do have a new card to share. Yesterday on the Unity forum, our inspirational challenge was to CASE (copy-and-steal-everything) one of our Guest DT member's, Erin McKinney, pieces. I chose this card of Erin's...Floral Hi!



I am still playing with my Unity Cocktail Party kit...



I colored the images with my watercolor pencils...I am totally falling in love with these again, if you haven't noticed the trend lately...LOL!

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Cocktail Party
*K&Co. paper
*Prima bitty flowers
*MM brads
*Ranger inkpad
*watercolor pencils





5 comments:

Rita said...

Saturday salutations to you too! :)

I LOVED the Twilight series as well. I read all four of them in the last month. I've been hearing a lot of backlash about this final book, but I think it's silly -- I really enjoyed it! Books 1 and 4 were my favorites!

Your card is wonderful -- love those colors and the stamps are so much fun!

Enjoy your weekend! (((HUGS)))

Jennifer Buck said...

Super cute, Christi! Love this! :)

Carolyn said...

I am reading Breaking Dawn this very moment, and agree a must read series.
Cute card!

Kelly said...

That is the cutest card ever!! I've always wanted to try the watercolor pencils...I may have to get me some now.

I've heard so much about those books. I put Twilight on hold at the library but I'm number 14 in line. I may have to break down and buy it....that's a long time to wait.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Erin McKinney said...

Wow! I love your case! Thanks for caseing me!

Your new blog looks fabulous!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails