Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Mumblings....

Quote for the week:


Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.


~Benjamin Franklin





Last night when I was starting to think about what to find for our household quote for the week, I asked the guys if they wanted any theme in particular. DH asked me to find a quote by Benjamin Franklin and this is what I chose...I wasn't thinking about the fact that I would be starting my Monday post with the quote and the added pressure that it would add based upon the content of the quote. Oh well, I apologize in advance for my mumblings today. :o)





I am running behind on my scrapbook page for today's sketch. It is almost done, but at this point, it will be after dark when I complete it which means bad lighting for photography. So I will just share the sketch today and I promise that the layout that I made for it will be up tomorrow.





Don't forget that throughout the month of August, I will post a sketch every Monday. Do them all by Monday, Sept. 1st and you will be entered into a drawing for a stamp kit of your choice from Unity Stamp Co.




2 comments:

Maria said...

Great quote and sketch. I will def try and play this week.

Rita said...

I love that quote! I don't think I've heard it before. I also love that you all have a weekly quote at home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails