Monday, February 01, 2010

Feb 1st means a New Unity Store KOM!!!

It's February?!?!
How is that possible?!
But the good news with that is that Ben will be home in just over a month.
Yippee!

It also means that we get to play with a fabulous new Store kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co...

I can already tell you that these 2 are going to be 2 of my favorite stamps...they remind me of Paris and I LOVE all things Parisian.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Store Kit of the Month
*watercolor pencils
*Prima packaging (again, that black & white polkadot that I love)
*Nestabilities Labels diecut
*ribbon
*Bo Bunny paper
*buttons
*Zig Writer



6 comments:

Kelly Mahany said...

Oh I just love this and that new stamp set!! Can't wait to get my KOM!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Love that stamp and sentiment.

Unknown said...

I want it!!

Katie Cotton said...

super cute! Love it!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely ADORE this card. That is the cutest little cafe scene and I LOVE the green and black together. SO happy to hear Ben will be home in such a short time-I'm thrilled for you, sweetie!

Raechelle Bellus said...

love this card! Very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails