Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!

It's Valentines Day and I am missing this guy more than ever,
but he is going to be home in three weeks from YESTERDAY!!!
I cannot wait!!!

Happy Valentine's Day, Sweetie!!


************

The DT over at Paper Makeup Stamps all decided to do Secret Admirer exchanges. I received a WONDERFUL package full of incredible goodies from Tina Hale...


Tina pegged me perfectly on my passions....that K&Company paper collection...so me! I even have already used it on my butterfly card from Thursday's post!!

A gorgeous handmade sweet little card and treat box (it was full of M&M's, but they are LONG GONE! hehe!)

And anyone who knows me that I am a HUGE FAN of both coffee and bling....AND RED!

Tina definitely spoiled me!! Thank you, Tina!!!

And I hope that you all are getting spoiled today in your little corner of the world! I will be sharing what I sent to my PMS admiree tomorrow.


2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wowza! You are spoiled!! :) Happy Vday sweetie!!

dawnmercedes said...

oh! fun gift set!! use the paper wisely!! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails