Monday, February 08, 2010

Uh Oh...it's time to put the books away...

Good Monday Morning!!!

For a couple of months now, I have managed to stay a good 8-10 days ahead on my artwork and blog projects, but with this project today, I am officially out of completed artwork. *ack!*

I guess that means that it's time for me to stop reading so much and get to more crafting...hehe!

In all honesty, I am not behind entirely because of reading although I am averaging over a book/day right now. I started an altered project that I am LOVING, but it is taking a TON of time to get finished. It needs to go out in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest so today I am buckling down and trying to get TONS done on it and some other projects.

But for today, this is my simple little card that I have to share...
This card was inspired by a card that I saw in a magazine (I thought I knew which one, but when I tried to find it last night, I couldn't locate it.) I love this sentiment from Paper Makeup Stamps last release...so perfect to send to Dh while he is gone.

Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Together sentiment
*K&Company paper
*Kraft cardstock
*flat-backed gems
*Palette Burnt Umber inkpad



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Christi!!!

Bekah said...

What a great sentiment!

Unknown said...

Christi...I absolutely LOVE that sentiment!! How perfect is it!!! Beautiful card Hun!! Xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Wow! I am so impressed that you read so much! I wish I could be more like that! Your card is DARLING, toO! You ROCK, sweet Christi!!!

Cindy Van Sluys said...

I love this card because I am making almost the exact same card....sans the wonderful sentiment...and I did not even see the magazine with the idea! Funny how that works??

XO
Cindy

PS I have blog candy if you are interested.

Katie Cotton said...

what a sweet sweet card! Why cant i eer make sweet simple cards that look stunning? Mine just always look boring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails