Tuesday, February 09, 2010

M4TW15....pink & sparkly!

Okay, I feel better now... Huge crafting day yesterday and I have 4 blogs worth of artwork done! Lots more to do still....I have a TON of blog posts coming for you all over the next week!

But first up, Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge from last Friday. I didn't get a chance to work on it until last night but when the challenge is Pink & Sparkly, you know I am not going to miss it!

For my card, I used the newest Moody release, Moody for Love, that I hadn't even gotten inky yet (*gasp* I know!) I added glitter to some of her hearts and some strips of pink bling just because I like it!
Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Moody for Love
*Paper Makeup Stamps Beauty is Looking
*Scenic Route paper (black&white and pink behind Moody)
*K&Company paper (pink...you can't tell it in the photos, but this is also shimmery)
*Nestabilities Labels 3
*corner rounder
*glue pen
*prism glitter
*StazOn Jet Black inkpad
*Glitz bling
*Martha Stewart border punch


Here are all the details you need to know for participating in the challenge:

Make a card using any shades of pink and any kind of sparkle/bling and link it up to Mr. Linky at the bottom of the PMS blog post (direct links please). You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps but if you've got 'em we'd love to see your work!! When you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW15 so we can see your creations there as well.




4 comments:

Tina said...

So pretty Christi! I love this Moody and all those fun papers.

Danni said...

Gorgeous! Love the paper you used!! Wonderful card!

Amber Hight said...

What a cute card Christi!

Christi Flores said...

Wow! I love this!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails