Saturday, February 06, 2010

Limelight Chicks Project Day- CHOCOLATE!!!

Good morning!
{I am running really late this morning and have a date to skype with my husband in 20 minutes (where I need to have makeup on and be out of pj's) so I will be back here at around 9:00 cst to write up the details about my Limelight Papercrafts Chocolate Project for today...}

edited to add...
Let's try this again. Whew! I love talking to my guy on Saturday mornings and in one very short month, he will actually be here!! I cannot wait!!! Sorry about the interruption there.

Now to tell you about our challenge for today. Mandy challenged us to create a chocolate themed project for the month with a matching card. This is my kind of challenge...how can anything be bad about a challenge that revolves around chocolate? hehe!


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Birdie Inspiration
*Jillibean Soup- Soup Staples Black Sugar
*StazOn Jet Black inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*jewelry gift box

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Love & Meaning
*Jillibean Soup- Soup Staples Black Sugar
*October Afternoon- Very Merry: Sing the Carols
*StazOn Jet Black inkpad
*watercolor pencils



Be sure to go check out what the rest of the Chicks created:

8 comments:

Lisa H. said...

wow! Christi this is soooo pretty-love all the dots. have a fabulous date with DH, that makes my heart all warm-enjoy the time with him.

Anonymous said...

Love this Christi! Everything just pops out!

Mandy said...

Oh, WOW! This is just GORGEOUS. I am really loving that black polka paper with that red polka ribbon... Would NEVER have thought to pair them, but boy do they POP! Fabulous project, Christi. ;) Love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Christi you are simply AMAZING! Such a gorgeous project!!! Glad you got to talk to your man!!!

lisa a.

Unknown said...

Christi...OMGoodness...Your card and the box...WOW!! What do I say?? I am totally speechless...Beautiful, elegant and stunning comes to mind, but feel inadequate...I suppose they will have to do!! :0) Xx

Kimme said...

Wonderful project. And aren't you just so cute putting on make up and getting dressed to talk to hubby. Mine always seems to call at 3am so he's not so lucky, hehe.

Amy said...

This is so pretty!! I can't believe it's almost time for him to come home!! You guys must be getting so anxious!!

evafromca said...

Christi, this set is just a STUNNER!!!! Love it! Hugs, Eva

Related Posts with Thumbnails