Saturday, February 13, 2010

We're hopping for the Unity Store KOM!

Good Saturday Morning, Unity Peeps!
Today is our monthly Store kit of the month blog hop!
I love this month's kit, Life Is Fabulous...

I created a couple of cards using this kit last night while watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics....
Just a very simple card, but I love the simple elegance of that sentiment and little bunch of daffodils. So perfect...

I added the highlights around the edge of my diecut using my watercolor pencils. It's a great way to add a bit of colored-shading to the edge.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Life is Fabulous
*StazOn Jet Black inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*Nestabilities Labels diecut
*Martha Stewart border punch (isn't that punch gorgeous?!?! I just bought it last night.)
*K&Company papers (handmade collection?)
*brads
*****************

This kit also includes an adorable little house which is so perfect for a Welcome to the neighborhood or house-warming card...
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Life is Fabulous
*watercolor pencils
*StazOn Jet Black inkpad
*Fiskars border punch
*Sassafras papers (yellow and floral)
*Jillibean Soup paper (black polkadot)
*MM trim
*MM metal frame



19 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love how you used the stamps, christi!

Orli said...

feels like home!
great cards
orli

Angie Blom said...

oh these just sold me!!! now I have no choice.. fantastic Christi!!! I love them both and that Martha Punch is WOW!!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful cards.

Jennine Chambers said...

Love the cards and that paper on the first card is great!

Heather said...

Ok, these cards are just STUNNING! BUT what draws me in is the use of that dollhouse! LOVE the colors of the furnature in there! Can so see myself living in that space!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

LOVE this set so much that I had to splurge on it. Can't wait to use that house stamp--Your card is darling! :)

Purple Princess said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the new Martha border punch. I will have to look for that one!

stampjourney said...

So beautiful! Love the punch and the color combo!

Amy said...

These are both so pretty!

Scrapacat said...

These are beautiful, Christi! Simple, yet stunning. I'm with Angie...now I must have this set!
~ky

Gwen said...

Cute cards, great designs and LOVE that MS edge punch!

StacyC said...

Love these stamps.. Great job!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

mmmmm---i LOVE both of these cards! Great stuff:)

Amber Hight said...

These are wonderful Christi! I love them both, but the house card is SO fun!

Stephanie Zito said...

Fabulous cards Christi! Love what you've done with the sentiment and your house! And, I think I may have to get that MS punch!! Gorgeous work!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO sweet, Christi! I really love the colors you used and that dollhouse stamp came out ADORABLE!

Bonita Rose said...

U are a rock star!

Kelly Mahany said...

Love both of your cards Christi!! Cute colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails