Thursday, February 25, 2010

Doing Spring with Unity...

Spring is coming!
Have you felt the tingles yet?
A step outside when it feels just a tiny bit warmer than you expected.
Spring is coming and it cannot come soon enough.
I saw my first robin yesterday...
my dad says that is a sure sign that Spring is right around the corner.
I so hope that he is right.

So in honor of the eminent arrival of Spring, I created some cards using some definite spring colors using Unity's Feb kom, Nothing But Blue Skies.

For this first card, I used this week's CPS Sketch, #155...
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Nothing But Blue Skies
*MME papers
*ribbon
*Marvy Uchida circle punch
*Recollections bling
*StazOn jet black inkpad

For the second card, I used this week's SCS Sketch, #SC269. I just turned this sketch on its side.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Nothing But Blue Skies
*MME papers
*corner rounder
*ribbon
*Fiskars border punch
*Martha Stewart bling
*StazOn Jet black inked

Be sure to go check out the Unity Stamp Co. Blog for all the exciting happenings this week.



15 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

oh my these are all so beautiful.. I can't wait to get my feb kotm. I'm starting the kotm again. I cannot wait.. just hv to wait till payday tomorr! wohoo! Love your cards Christi!

Rona said...

very cute - love the pop of black

Kelly Mahany said...

Oh Christi, the bling you added to both of these cards just makes them all that more special. The "song" coming out of the birdies beak is amazing!!

Sherry Campbell said...

I just love the jewels and bling on both of these cards.

Heather said...

Such beautiful creations Christi!

Brooke said...

I really like your cards, Christi!!
Especially the first one with the little birdie and the BLING.. you know me and shiny things.. i LIKE! :)

Danni said...

Wonderful cards!!

Michelle said...

pretty pretty pretty cards! Can't wait for Spring!

Amy said...

Loving all your bling lately!!

Latisha said...

So cute Christi

Marcy H. said...

Gorgeous Cards Christi

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful... Spring ah a nice thought... But we are getting our first of many snowfalls this week so the thought of spring will have to wait for me!

StacyC said...

These are so gorgeous...

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ummm these are perfection, Christi! I LOVe that swirl how it looks like it's the song coming out of the birdie's mouth and the added bling on the 2nd card's flower is ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

Yay, I love the Feb KOM! Christi, the bling on these cards add the perfect element...awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails