Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A little bit about my bookmarks....

I know that you all have noticed a trend lately of me making bookmarks. A lot of you had assumed that I was laminating them. That's not actually the case.

Many, many moons ago... I was a Close to My Heart consultant. When you are a cardmaking consultant, you quickly find that you need to place many, many orders from Clearbags.com. ;o) On one of these such orders, I ended up ordering these vinyl bookmark sleeves. They were not what I thought they were. Back then, clearbags.com didn't have photos...just sizes so I was shocked when I got in 100 of these vinyl sleeves. I have since learned to love them, which is good since I have a lifetime supply of them. Hehe!

This is the photo of the bookmark that I included within my Secret Admirer swap package.

Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Buggy Sayings
*Paper Makeup Stamps Read a Book
*Paper Makeup Stamps Dream Big
*Scenic Route paper collection
*book paper
*Martha Stewart border punch
*Nestabilities Labels 4 diecut.

Right now, I am reading voraciously. One, sometimes even two, books a day and I am reading some really good books...romance novels if you like that sort of thing. I have added a widget to my sidebar that I update with my ratings and sometimes reviews of what I am reading if you are interested. I have just started utilizing goodreads.com, but I am loving that it's a great way for me to track what I am reading and what I like because when you read this much, it is very easy to lose track. ;o)



1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so ordering some of these..I need to put in an order anyway..Love your bookmarks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails