Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good morning Unity Stamp Co. Peeps!
This is blog post #2 for the day.
If you are looking for my Limelight Papercrafts sketch post, it is located below this one.

Today's card features a bit of baby-love goodness and was based upon this weeks SCS sketch challenge. I love this new stamp kit from Unity, Could I be any Cuter, and that elephant just screams baby card to me.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Could I be Any Cuter
*October Afternoon paper collection
*Marvy Uchida square scallop punch
*burlap string
*button
*cardstock

And while I was taking project photos this morning, Little Miss Cuteness herself thought I needed one of Elmo (and yes, he is really that big...LOL!)

Be sure to check out the Unity Stamp Co. blog for all the latest happenings around Unity!



6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just the cutest baby card. Great pic of your cutie pie and Elmo! Looks like a layout is coming soon to your blog. LOL

Jennine Chambers said...

Cute card, Christi! And adorable picture!

Robynccgirl said...

This card is too cute! Great colors!

Sherry Campbell said...

I love your card- and Elmo and Kat are adorable too!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card and love the photo... made me smile.

Wendy said...

sweet sweet card!!! LOVE it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails