Sunday, January 31, 2010

Clean & Simple Valentine...

Clean & Simple?!?!
I know...I never would have guessed it either, but I sat down to create this card and it just kind of happened and I like it.

Everything for this card came from Limelight Papercrafts and how easy is this for some quickie Valentine's cards.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Livin and Lovin Life
*Basic Grey buttons (I LOVE these tiny buttons!)
*corner rounder
*Palette Black Noir inkpad

There are LOTS of great sales going on over at Limelight...

ON SALE NOW:

  • Open Stock 12x12 Patterned Paper: BUY 2, GET 1 FREE! (Please specify your choice of free papers in the Comments section during checkout. Free paper must be of equal or lesser value.)
  • All Ribbon 10% off!
  • All Fun Flock $2
  • All Shimmerz 30% off!
  • Selected Past Unity Store Kits $26
  • Cosmo Cricket Oh Joy! Crafting Kit ONLY $10! Selected Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, and other products at major savings!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails