Sunday, January 03, 2010

Thinking of you...Playing with Limelight goodies!

Good Sunday morning!
Today was our last day of sleeping in.
I think that we are all going to be hurting tomorrow, esp. the teenager who is currently still asleep at 9:30...

I have a fun little card to share with you today that I made with some of my Limelight Papercrafts goodies that I have gotten lately...
Those cute stamps are from the Unity December Stamp Store Kit of the Month, Sweet Affections. I just love those lovey little squirrels and I can foresee that I am going to be using that sentiment a TON on my cards this year!

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Sweet Affections
*KaiserCraft Elegance- Victoria paper (brown)
*October Afternoon Farm Fresh paper (yellow)
*watercolor pencils
*Marvy Uchida circle punches
*Palette Burnt Umber inkpad
*Fiskars border punch
*button

And just a bit of Limelight Papercrafts news for you if you are feeling the shopping urge...


**Basic Grey Sugar Rush & Origins paper pads are HERE! (Accessories arriving 1/4)

ON SALE NOW (Click on the On Sale Now tab to view products):

  • Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly, and select holiday stamps 30% off!
  • Cosmo Cricket Oh Joy! Crafting Kit ONLY $10!
  • Selected Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, and other products at major savings!
  • October Afternoon Good Cheer and Very Merry & Jillibean Soup Grandma's Christmas Soup 20% off!



1 comment:

Ashley Newell said...

Very cute Christi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails