Thursday, January 28, 2010

Unity Thursday!

The lurgy has hit our household big time this week. Kat is slowly (very slowly) on her way to recovery, but it appears that Jacob and I are succumbing to the germs rather quickly. *ugh*

Today, I am going to share with you several cards that I have made over the last couple of weeks and I will be honest with you, I am not in love with any of these cards which is why I am sharing them all as one big blog post.

This first card is based upon last week's MojoMonday sketch. It is again using one of the new releases from Unity for CHA, A Noteworthy Occasion.

For the frame of the sentiment, I inked it up in the CTMH blush ink and then "kissed" it to my inked up in black Grainy Background stamp. I also added the tiniest bit of dark pink shading around the interior of the frame with a watercolor pencils and a black detail line using a Zig Marker.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. A Noteworthy Occasion
*Unity Stamp Co. Grainy Background
*K&Company paper collection
*CTMH blush inkpad
*Palette Black Noir inkpard
*Fiskars border punch
*Creative Cafe button
*ribbon
*watercolor pencil
*Zig Writer
**************

Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Co. A Noteworthy Occasion
*LilyBee paper collection
*ribbon
*Palette Burnt Umber inkpad
*Fiskars border punch
***********

This last card uses this month's kit of the month, Savor the Journey. I paper-pieced the detailed part of the bunny for a bit of extra fun.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Savor the Journey
*Prima paper collection
*KaiserCraft flat-back pearls
*Fiskars border punch
*grey watercolor pencil
*ribbon
*corner rounder
*stick-pins

Be sure to go check out the Unity blog for today's specials!




10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Sorry to hear that everyone is getting the nasty germs! I think your cards are cute and love the layers and colors. Get some rest and don't forget to pamper yourself. Right....I know with kids not feeling good, it's hard to do that.

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous! feel better and rest up!

xoxo
sarabeth

w.joakima said...

Great cards

Sherry Campbell said...

So pretty! I hope your household recovers QUICKLY!!

Heather said...

Fabulous and beautiful work Christi!

Unknown said...

Christi...You may not be in love with them but they are certinly ALL gorgeous... Get well soon Hun!! Xx

Amy said...

You're always so critical of yourself. These are awesome!

Ippity Chick said...

Christi, hope you and your family feel better soon!!!! Your cards are wonderful...don't know why you don't like them!!! And I wish you could have made it to CHA! Would have loved to meet you!!! Hugs, Eva

Natalie said...

Very pretty cards!

tiny house said...

Your cards are so nice! The first one was adorable! Great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails