Thursday, October 29, 2009

Unity Scary Halloween "31" Sale!

STOP, RIGHT THERE!!
Before you progress any further into this post,
you NEED to go to Angela's Unity Blog
and check out the Scary Halloween Sale!

OMG, offering NEW RELEASES for $3.10...
who does that?!?!
GO CHECK IT OUT NOW
and then you can come back and check out my pretties...
**********

I adore the new releases this week and when it came time to sit down and use them, my ideas immediately went to gifts.

Of course, for the kitchen kit, Kitchen Logic, what else would you do except for fun kitchen cooking gifts. I created a cookie mix in a jar and added the "baked fresh" tag simply tied around the middle of it.
The smooth Ball jar came from Hobby Lobby.
I also created a coordinating card and tag/card where you could write the recipe of the cookies (on the back.)
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Kitchen Logic
*October Afternoon patterned paper collection
*watercolor pencils
*Marvy Uchida scalloped oval punches
*Fiskars border punch
*ribbon
*brads
*smooth canning jar from Hobby Lobby
*********

I just loved this little Earth stamp kit, Grow Yourself Extraordinary, and of course immediately thought about gifts for gardeners. I found this little tin in the Target $1 spot a few months ago and thought that it would be perfect for a few seed packets to create a gardening gift basket. I didn't find any seed packets, but I did find some Spring bulbs. It's too late in most places to plant bulbs, but what a great gift for indoor planting this year for some Winter/Spring fragrance and color inside the house!

{the earth circle that I cut out and put on the packaging
is to cover the price. ;o) }

Supplies used:
*watercolor pencils
*Nestabilities Labels diecuts
*ribbon
*tin from Target
*******
I didn't have time to search out some of those fun little plastic margarita glasses, but wouldn't that be a fun gift...the margarita glasses, a pitcher full of limes, some margarita mix, tequila, and rim salt. All that would be lacking would be an invite for a party night with friends which you could include inside this card....
I added the salt around the rim of my glass on the stamped image with a glue pen and just a touch of glitter....
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp co. Margarita Moments
*Quickuts embossing folder
*watercolor pencils
*KaiserCraft flat-backed gems
*buttons
*string

See, now you have the perfect excuse to buy these cute kits for YOU! You NEED them so that you can make all your Christmas gifts this year...hehe! So go shop, totally guilt-free!

Be sure to drop back by tomorrow. I have some FUN news to share with my Friends with Flair post...

25 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Christi these are all just AWESOME!!! You are going to make someone very happy when you hand out those gifts! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us :)

Rachel B said...

You lucky duck with all those new sets! I love your cookie in a jar and the flower pot AND the margarita cards! So fun!

Anonymous said...

You certainly were inspired today!!

Gorgeous projects Christi!

StacyC said...

Love that kitchen set.... Great job!!

Ashley Newell said...

You've been BUSY! Fabulous projects Christi!

Heather said...

Omgosh! How super fun and uber fabulous are you! Loving your creations and inspiration for us all! Hugs!

JPScraps said...

Awesome projects!! You're so lucky to play with new set.

Laura Williams said...

Girl!!! You have been BUSY!!! love these! :) what fun!!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Wow! I want whatever you are taking to make your mojo so amazing! Al these projects are knocking my socks off!! Adorable!!

Rona said...

cute stuff girlie

Jennine Chambers said...

OMG! I just love what you did. I can't wait for my stamps to arrive. I am going to have try these out!

Eva said...

WOW, WOW, Christi, these are all AMAZING!!!! I love your coloring and your paper choice was genius!!!!!

Ravengirl said...

Very cute!!!!

Suz said...

Awesome use of those stamps - wow you were a busy in a creative frenzy

Alison Bryant said...

Love the cooking stuff especially.

Charlene said...

Very cute ideas Christi! :) Love em!

Amy said...

Apparently mom is VERY good for your muse..HOLY COW Christi!! Everything is just amazing!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I luv how you used the new stamps! You certainly inspired me to get some.

Shemaine Smith said...

adorable projects! You really outdid yourself!

Kerry said...

I love how you created the cookie mix jar for gift giving and used the kitchen logic stamp set. You have fabulous ideas for the holiday season using these stamp sets.

Unknown said...

Such adorable projects! I'd love to get Christmas gifts like those...or stamps to make them, hee-hee! Thanks for sharing!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- all this goodness on one blog post! Awesome! I am totally in love with the margarita set. :)

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Loved all of these, but especially the jar mix since I have given a lot of these as gifts. Such wonderful gift ideas----thanks!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Amazing projects! Love the mix jar! Beautiful ideas and very creative!

Purple Princess said...

Wow! Fabulous creations!! I love it all! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails