Sunday, October 04, 2009

My Creative Muse really enjoyed WCMD!!

I have a whole lot of cards to share from the last couple of days. My creative muse really enjoyed all the inspiration out there from WCMD and I am having a hard time keeping up with her ideas. Because I have several cards to share and I haven't been the best about blogging lately (and I am about to start a new series of book-reading.... the JR Ward Brotherhood Series), I am gonna share these one at a time.

This is absolutely one of my favorites, and that is simply because I ADORE these new Moody Girl stamps from Paper Makeup Stamps. OMG, these images are just gorgeous and they color up so darn pretty! LOVE them.

Supplies Used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Moody for Coffee
*K&Company patterned paper
*watercolor pencils
*ribbon from Hobby Lobby
*brads
*StazOn Jet Black inkpad

Keep watching... I have more of these girls that need to get inky in the near future!

4 comments:

Scrapacat said...

Beautiful! I love the colors you chose. Hope you had a fun weekend!
~ky

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors!!

Unknown said...

This card is just amazing Christi I can't wait to see more...I have just finished reading the last book in this fantastic series and they just keep getting better and better!!
Stunning as usual Hon...You rock! Xx

Boracay hotel rooms said...

This card is so beautiful. I love it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails