Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crazy For Daisies!!!

Have you seen this month's Unity KOM Incentive Set, Crazy for Daisies?
This kit is so perfect for adding a final little touch to projects. I just love it.

I have two projects to share with you today using this kit (click on them to see them better)...
For the graphic look of these flowers, I thought that a Mary Engelbreit look (black & white with pops of bright color) would really set them off. I don't think that I quite pulled off her look, but I like the overall effect...
Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Crazy For Daisies
*Unity Stamp Co. Create Your Life
*Unity Stamp Co. Vintage Le Chic
*Scenic Route Garden Grove papers
*Prima leaf bling & packaging (I used the packaging from these on the layout. It coordinated perfectly and had these gorgeous little scalloped edges. It's the green piece layered under the photo.)
********
And while I had the papers out, I used the same papers to create a matching card....
Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Crazy for Daisies
*Unity Stamp Co. UR {...etcetera}
*Scenic Route Garden Grove paper collection
*Bazzill kraft paper
*Martha Stewart border punch
*ribbon
*Marvy Uchida Circle punches
*button
*twine

You don't want to miss out on these fun daisies. I have another layout to share using them that will probably be posted sometime this weekend...

9 comments:

Sherry Campbell said...

AWWW! This is sooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

That pic of Kat is ADORABLE! The page you made is so perfect for it!!
The card to go with is just fabulous!

Valerie said...

way cute! And I love the colors and the stamps!

joni said...

Very cute Christi!

liannallama said...

this is so precious! Super LO and I love how you used the stamps!

eryn hannig said...

Christi I love how you used these flowers! I haven't used mine yet...thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Super cute! Love that you used the Prima packaging!

Lisa H. said...

Love this! what a wonderful layout, AND that card is too, too cute!

Scrapacat said...

Such a sweet photo for a terrific page. Turning the banner stamp with the tab facing the bottom. Really cool!
~ky

Related Posts with Thumbnails