Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Mom is coming TODAY!!!

I am so excited... My mom arrives this morning at 10:00 from Texas (barring any weather delays!!) I cannot wait. Not only do we always have WAY too much fun together, but it will be so wonderful to have another adult in the house. I miss that! My kids miss that too...having Nana here will help Mom chill a bit. ;o)

So this blog post needs to be fast because I still need to finish my cleaning before we leave to go pick her up in ONLY 3 HOURS!!!

This is one of the cards that I did over the weekend using the requested Unity stamps. Natalie had recommended that I use one of the quotes so I pulled out the Sept Store KOM, Everything Extraordinary, and used this fabulous quote and frame stamp from it.

For the layout of this card, I used this weeks CPS Sketch (#138.)
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Everything Extraordinary
*Cosmo Cricket papers
*watercolor pencils
*Nestabilities Labels die cut
*Pallette black inkpad
*ribbon
*Bazzill kraft

Have a great hump day everyone! And be sure to come back tomorrow because tomorrow is Thursday and you KNOW that means fun times for those of us with Unity Stamp Co!! ;o)

8 comments:

Karen said...

Lovin your cards!!!! Great colors!
And I know you wil have a blast with your mom!!

Eveline said...

Lovely card.
Have a good time with your mother.
Eveline.

Valerie said...

Hope you have a wonderful visit with your Mom. I absolutely love the card! I really like the color combination you used in the card! Very nicely done!

Katie Cotton said...

good gravy girl! This card is fanastic!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this card! LOVE the sentiment and all of the FAB details!

joni said...

Gorgeous!!! Have a great visit with your mom! I'm going to my moms this weekend!

Linda said...

hey christi.....

that is a lovely card.... For you mom I Love that cheerful bight colors. and those flower are super pretty. I also love that green bow!

Sherry Campbell said...

Totally gorgeous! WOW!

Related Posts with Thumbnails