Monday, October 12, 2009

Little Autumnal Creatures...

There seems to be much debate across the web this morning as to whether we are still in Fall or not. I am so sorry for those of you that have had the snow over the weekend, but can you do me a favor? Just keep it okay. I don't want that white, slippery stuff yet! LOL! We did have frost here over the weekend, but thankfully no snow!

And in honor of Fall, I have an Autumn Pals card to share with you today. This was a card that I created using one of the Mojo Monday sketches (#106 I think it was) from a couple of weeks ago...


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Autumn Pals
*Cosmo Cricket Earth Love
*Nestabilities labels 4
*watercolor pencils
*Unity Stamp Co. Burnt Umber inkpad
*button
*twine jute
*corner rounder

I hope that you are having a fabulous Monday. Around here, we are hoping that the third time is the charm. Our football game from last week has been rescheduled a couple of times and we are supposed to try it again today...we'll see! It's another rainy day so I am thinking that it will definitely be a go...LOL!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love that cute card...

Related Posts with Thumbnails