Monday, October 19, 2009

Feeling the Mojo!!

Hey everyone! It's Monday morning and I have been given a reprieve from my to-do list today. I had it in my mind that my mom was arriving tomorrow (and my house is a total train wreck,) but I talked to her this morning and found out that she's coming Wednesday. Thank goodness, we covered that topic or else I totally would have been at the airport tomorrow. hehe!

So now all that cleaning that I didn't get done yesterday, can still be pushed off until tomorrow. ;o) You see how I work, don't you? No wonder my house is a train wreck...LOL! But I have a good excuse for yesterday...my creative muse was hopping! I love that! I just took photos of 7 different projects that I have to share with you this week and next week...

But this first project is a VERY special one because today is little Miss Mia's 4th birthday!! Happy Birthday Mia!!!

This card as well as the present should be going out in today's mail
(Procrastination Auntie {not to be confused with Malibu Barbi} strikes again...)

I love these little PMS Fairies and my nieces' birthdays are the perfect occasion to pull them out and play! I used the MojoMonday sketch (#108) for the layout of this card.
Supplies used:
*PaperMakeupStamps Shaela stamp
*K&Company patterned papers
*watercolor pencils
*MM glitter chipboard
*prisma glitter
*StazOn jet black inkpad
*Marvy Uchida punches
*corner rounder
*ribbon

Yesterday on Facebook, I issued a plea for help in choosing which Unity stamp to create with yesterday. I had several people put in requests which was amazing for my creative muse. With that in mind, I wanted to put this out there. If there is a specific Unity stamp that you want to see artwork done with, drop me a line and I will create a running list to work from. Here is the list so far:
1. Plant a Tree (I need to get this stamp!)
2. Ferris Wheel from 100% Happy (artwork done and will be blogged tomorrow)
3. quote (artwork done and will be blogged soon)
4. patterned flower from Oct store kit (artwork done and will be blogged soon)
5. dress form from Oct store kit (artwork done and will be blogged soon)
6. First Unity stamp I ever got...next on my list to create!

So, if there is something you want to see stamped up, let me know! You can leave me a comment here or drop me an email... snowchris_01@yahoo.com

4 comments:

Tanis said...

Such a sweet image...LOVE the glitter :)
Very nice layout too :)

Unknown said...

I am sure your niece will forgive the lateness of the card when she see's how absolutely beautiful it is... Gorgeous work Christi...As Always!!! Xx

Kara said...

That is too, too cute! Mia will LOVE it and carry it around for days. :)

Katie Cotton said...

i just LOVE this!!! Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails