Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fun News and some Friends with Flair!!!

OMG! I am so excited to share today's news!
The Friday Fun girls have asked me to join in on their Friday challenges. Yippeeee!!!

This week's challenge was to use the Halloween colors purple, orange, green, and brown on a Halloween OR non-Halloween card. I decided to make a thanksgiving card and used a kit that I bought last year from Unity, but has barely been inky, Fall Festival (and yay, this kit is 31% off all weekend long as well as most of the other fall holiday stamps from Unity!)...
For the layout of the card, I used the MojoMonday sketch from this week (#110), just turned everything on angle for a more fun look.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Fall Festival
*MM paper (orange)
*DCWV paper (purple and green)
*watercolor pencils
*Marvy Uchida circle punches
*ribbon
*Unity Stamp Co. Burnt Umber inkpad

Now go check out what the other girls did for this challenge:

If you decide to play along with the challenge, upload your project using the keyword FFC55 to the SCS gallery so that we can find it. We hope that you will play along!!!

And go check out Angela's Unity blog for the list of all the Friends with Flair participants.
Tons of inspiration all around!



21 comments:

Lisa H. said...

soooo fun! love your use of the colors.

Sara Henton said...

How adorable Christi!! Just too cute

Sherry Campbell said...

Super cute, Chrsti! I love it!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful! Great job on the challenge!

JazzyH said...

Fun and I love the colors.

Kimme said...

Very cute. Welcome to the team :)

Anonymous said...

VERY cute, Kimme!! So glad to have you playing with us:)

Jodi C. said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! I still love that set..and don't have it...have to work on that budget!!!

Unknown said...

Ok...I have a confession..It's not bad, really!! I LOVE visiting you Christi.. You really do make me want to get off my bottom and create..Honey, you are one inspiring lady and this card is no exception!! It's stunning!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!! Xx

מימס mimms said...

cute card, love your color combo !

Jessica Diedrich said...

Congrats on your Friday fun girls and this card is TOO adorable! LOVE the color combo, too!

Linda said...

How adroble that is sweet great colors too!

Purple Princess said...

Great fall card!! Love the colors!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card and congrats!!

Michele Lourenco said...

christi, that is so adorable!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO so pretty, I absolutely LOVE those colors together! Really cute image too; great card!

Mary Giles said...

This is just to cute! Great colors and choice of papers.

Kelly Mahany said...

Congrats on making the Friday Fun Girls team!! It means more fun for us!!

Christine said...

Your card is adorable. I wish I had more time to play with my Unity Stamps. Hope you have a wonderful Halloween.
xoxo, Christine

Eva said...

What an adorable card and CONGRATS on your exciting news!!!!

Unknown said...

Love it!
Congrats on being a Friday Fun girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails