Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Flair with a bit of Patterned Flower...

I am still posting the cards that I made last weekend using your stamping requests. This was next request from that list from Lindsay to use the patterned flower from the Oct. Store kom, Wonderful...you. I loved this request as this was a stamp that I loved (out of the many that I loved) from this kit and hadn't had a chance to get it inky yet...

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Wonderful... You
*Making Memories Flea Market papers and chipboard(from Target)
*Fiskars border punch
*Nestabilities labels punch
*watercolor pencils
*ribbon


I still have more cards to share from that original request list... Remember I can add to it if there is something that you want to see. Just let me know. Here is where the list stands right now...
5. dress form from Oct store kit (artwork done )
6. First Unity stamp I ever got...next on my list to create!
7. Peacock stamp from Sept. kom

27 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Christi This is just so perfect!! The flower is amazing...how cute are these store KOMs! Your colors and paper are so sweet! Great work as usual hun! Hugs!

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and inspiring. I just love the layout and the DP you used.

Purple Princess said...

So pretty! Love all the colors!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

So pretty- great paper:)

Mary said...

Cute card!

hugs
Mary

Mary said...

Cute card!

hugs
Mary

Sherry Campbell said...

Love it- very pretty! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

You did a beautiful job! I've made one card with that stamp and it's not nearly as pretty as yours ;)

Karen J. said...

Pretty colors on the black!!

Anonymous said...

love the colors!

Charlene said...

This card is SO pretty! I love it and love your design. I always look forward to your cards Christi! :) Have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

Oh, I luv that flower..they look like the letter "c" for Christi...heehee! Fantastic uplifting colors!

Linda said...

Christi....

Love that little buyyerfly/flower. That colors is so pretty!

Sammye Jo said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Unknown said...

Love that flower and how nicely it goes with the patterned paper! I'd also love to see what you create with the peacock stamp from the Oct. KOM.

Unknown said...

Christi...You do it everytime...I come and visit and you just floor me with all your stunning and amazing work!! I absolutely love everything about this card!! Honey you rocked it!! Xx

Marcy H. said...

Super Cute Card!!! Love the colors you used!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Christi! Amazing! I love the colours!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so cute! Love the bright colors and contrasts of patterns and that's pretty cool you're taking requests for certain things! You're so talented!

Dawn M said...

what pretty colors!

Ashley Newell said...

REally cute Christi!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Wonderful colors!!! It brightened up my day!

Valerie said...

I love the colors in this card. So bright and cheery!

Lisa H. said...

sooo pretty!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Kelly Mahany said...

Great card Christi!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I LOVE it!!!! Thanks for using my requests!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails