Friday, October 02, 2009

A Bit of Christmas Flair...

warning: today's card is an INCREDIBLY EASY Christmas card, but it has lots of visual impact. When I need to make 75-100 Christmas cards, this is the best kind for me...LOL!

This card takes advantage of these gorgeous little mini 6x6 patterned papers by Webster's Pages. I just wanted to enhance the beauty of the papers so I embossed the snowflake from the Unity Bright & Merry Wishes stamp kit and then mounted it behind a Tattered Angels embossed chipboard frame. The sentiment on the tab is from the Unity Christmas Bough kit.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Bright & Merry Wishes
*Unity Stamp Co. Christmas Bough
*6x6 Websters Pages paper collection
*Tattered Angels chipboard frame
*embossing ink
*antique gold embossing powder
*Making Memories velvet ribbon and brad
*Stampin Up Tab punch
*cardstock

Have a fantastic Friends with Flair Friday!!!



14 comments:

Jacqueline said...

just gorgeous Christi!! I love the gold and pink combo! You rock!

Kim said...

These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful!!

dianna said...

Beautiful as always.
Is it THAT time already?!?
;)

Mary said...

WOW! I do admire anyone who makes their own Christmas cards! Although I should work on mine tomorrow for world card making day, I am going to be scrapbooking and teaching workshops! Anywho - great work!

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet...love the pink Christmas look!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely stunning Christi. Love the soft sweet vintage look of this and I LOVE what you did w/ the tab! You are so talented!

Unknown said...

Oh Christi...This is absolutely gorgeous...I LOVE this card!! Of course I LOVE everthing you do!! LOL! Beautiful work sweetie!! Xx

Laurel said...

Gorgeous!

Monica said...

gorgeous job and I love your choice of the Websters pages with the stamping.

Michelle said...

Lovely! SImple to make but ELEGANT!

Susan said...

You're right about the card having great visual impact. It really works very well. I think the colours are unusual for a Christmas card but I think that's what adds to its impact. I really like it.

Suz said...

Very pretty - thanks for the inspiration

Angie Blom said...

wow, stunning card, love the added Unity touch!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails