Sunday, September 13, 2009

We don't get out much....

With Ben gone and Jacob in school and football most of the day, Kat and I have gotten where we don't have a whole lot of social interaction (i.e. we don't have much of a life outside the 2 of us) so lately we have been having our fun with the camera. I was going through some of these photos this afternoon and thought that you all might get a kick out of them (at least, maybe my family will...) lol!

Anymore the only time that she wants her photo taken is when I have it out taking photos of other things. This day, I was taking photos of art and she wanted to play too...mainly trying to get my camera lens onto the camera.
You can totally see the pure-imp in her in these photos. I love them!
*******
This day I had just gotten in some rockin' new red shoes that I adore (and they were only $40) so I was trying to get some cool artistic-style shots of them. The photo shoot soon degenerated into Kat & I playing with the camera in the mirror to see what all we could do with it....
The glasses are reading glasses. I love how they look, but they really aren't needed and this day just helped me NOT to be able to see what the heck I was doing, but they looked cute so I wore them anyway! ;o) Oh, and a plus...they match the cute shoes!
Oh, and there they are... Aren't they ca-ute?!? There is nothing that will help a girls' self confidence in her ability to cope with life than a rockin pair of high heels and these are just the ticket. Even if I just wear them while I make dinner, I love them!!!

I don't get many photos of me so I was just playing around...
ETA, you may wonder why Kat is wearing a bib in these. This day, she was digging through all the drawers in her room and found it and decided that she seriously NEEDED to wear it...ALL DAY LONG. lol!


11 comments:

Scrapacat said...

How awesome! Great photos. And yes, ROCKIN' shoes!!

~ky

Angie Blom said...

what great photo's.. she is such a cutie.. I know all about not getting out.. but mine just started JK this year so now it is just me alone somedays during the week. We do the photo thing alot.. she just loves to take photo's herself and is actually really good. I love those Rockin' shoes... so darn cute....your nails even match.

Mom said...

Cute pictures! Cute shoes! And, yes, she is such a cute "imp!"

Jenn said...

You look wonderful, love the glasses and shoes!

Kat is too cute as always

Karen said...

Fun pictures, Christi! And those shoes are 'smokin' hot!! We all need to step out of the practical box!! TFS

Sherry Campbell said...

Those shoes ARE totally rockin'! I think they are totally practical- I have been eyeing up purple and red shoes here lately.......Love it!

Rachel said...

cute everything! Love the bib! sounds like something my dd would do.

Rita said...

LOVE the pictures -- and those seriously cute shoes!

Amber Hight said...

Well those are some sassy shoes;) I love em! The pics of you are absolutely gorgeous too! You should get in front of that camera more often;) And of course lil Kat is a doll-baby!

Mary Jo said...

Alright, girl!
Really need to get you and Kat out of the house :0)
Lets plan a play date in the next week or two!
And cute shoes!!

Charlene said...

Those are adorable shoes! I need to get a pair =) They look great on ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails