Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today's Card...

I am still working through the wonderful sketches that are being posted everyday this week over at the Caardvarks Challenge Blog. Here is my card for today's sketch...

Supplies used:
*K&Company paper collection
*Nestabilities Labels 4 (I think...I need to look that up)
*Cuttlebug embossing folder-Swiss dots
*Unity Stamp Co. Burnt Umber inkpad
*brads

I'll be back tomorrow with another card and I am putting the final touches on a layout so I should have it to share tomorrow too!


12 comments:

Jenn said...

love all the color!

Scrapacat said...

Oooh - such vibrant color and a terrific sentiment! My eyes love this sugar!
~ky

Mary Jo said...

Cute, cute card! Such pretty colors.
And I LOVE the new look of your blog
:0)

dstandard said...

How adorable!!! Love the colors and that cute chick!

SmilynStef said...

Love that cute little bird ... very cute sketch design.

Karen said...

LOVE... your new blog look!!! And you are really rockin' the cards!! You are an inspiration in many ways!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Love it, the colors are awesome!

Unknown said...

SO cute! Love all the different patterns you mixed!

Muckyfingers said...

That's so pretty Christi xXx

Nathalia Castellon said...

Fabulous! I love all the layering and mixing of patterns!

Diane said...

So very pretty...love all the different layers and the colors...this has to be one of my favorites!

lauren bergold said...

this is FABULOUS! i loooooooooove that paper-pieced bird and your fantastic combination of gorgeous papers! YUM!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails