Sunday, September 20, 2009

Caardvarks Sketchfest 2009

Caardvarks is an amazing challenge blog and they are hosting a special challenge this week, Sketchfest 2009. Every day this week, they will be posting a new sketch and you have 24 hours to get it finished. My goal this week is to do them all within the 24 hour deadline (oh, and exercise everyday and eat right, but those are my goals every week! LOL!)



So here is my card for today's sketch...
We went to a little town in Missouri yesterday that has a wonderful little stamp store, Inkspot of Natalie, and I picked up this cute little Witchabella from StampingBella... Isn't she fun?!?

I colored her with my trusty old watercolor pencils while watching football last night, not knowing what I wanted to do with her at all. I was so excited when I saw the sketch today because it would work perfect for her...
Supplies used:
*StampingBella- Witchabella
*Unity Stamp Co. Following my Heart (damask stamp on the kraft background)
*ribbon
*stick pin
*Making Memories Halloween tag
*Making Memories bling chipboard
*watercolor pencils
*StazOn Jet Black inkpad

10 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the vibrant colors and fun little sentiment tag.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! I love the neutral colored background with that big pop of orange and purple!

Jana said...

Very bewitching card. Love her. You did a great job coloring her.

Muckyfingers said...

Love it Christi :) xXx

Amy said...

adorable..just like you!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh that witchy bella is just too fun! i love how you've colored her, as well--BRILLIANT job!

Michelle Giraud said...

What a cute halloween card. Thanks for particpating in the Caardvarks sketch challenge.

Christi Flores said...

Awesome Halloween card!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is one bright and spooky card.

Nathalia Castellon said...

What a bewitchingly haute couture Halloween card! Love how it's playful and elegant! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails