Monday, September 21, 2009

New Digs!!

How do you like my new blog look? I love it!! Veronica is genius with graphic design and getting everything just perfect!!! If I had known that she was going to be so speedy, I would have tried to match my card to the design for today. Maybe I can work on that for tomorrow's post...

But for today's post, I have a new card to share using today's Caardvarks sketch for their Sketchfest 2009. I simply reversed the orientation of the sketch for my version...

Supplies used:
*Unity STamp Co. Shoot for the Moon (new release!)
*Unity STamp Co. Tickled Pink (sentiment)
*Scenic Route Loveland paper collection
*House of 3 digital paper (yellow)
*ribbon
*watercolor pencils
*buttons
*Fiskars border punch
*nestabilities labels (corner)
*StazOn jet black inkpad

I'll be back tomorrow with a card to match the new blog...
and maybe even a giveaway...does that sound fun?


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness your blog looks SO CUTE!
Your cards pretty fabulous too!

Jenyfur said...

Great blog header and adorable card!

StampinCathy said...

Love the new look. Great take on this challenge.

Katy said...

CA-UTE new blog look! :)

Dave said...

I like the new digs. I'll be sure to wipe my feet when I come by.

Purple Princess said...

Love the new look! Great job on the sketch!! Your card is adorable!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Love the new look Christi!!

dstandard said...

So stinkin CUTE!!! Love it!

Daniela Dobson said...

Adorable card!

SmilynStef said...

What a fun sentiment for that pretty pink moon.

lauren bergold said...

that card is fabulous, i love every single thing about it! well done!

Mom said...

Very nice!!! (Still a little confused by the glasses, though.)

asthma fabrics said...

The new look of your blog is totally fantastic. I really love it.

Veronica Kietzman said...

Christi, I'm so glad that your new blog design is a hit! I had fun using the Parisian style inspiration board picture as, well... inspiration... for your new look! :o)

-Veronica

Sara Henton said...

LOVE!!! your new blog look girlie!! can't wait to see the matching card

Rita said...

LOVE the new look of your blog -- it suits you so well! Fun, fun, fun!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Love your card AND your blog! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails