Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ooooh La La!!!! Le Chic Vintage...

Happy Thursday Morning!!

Have you gotten the incredible Le Chic Vintage kit from Unity yet?!?

OMG, I am so in love with this grouping of products...absolutely everything that I would have chosen for myself, but I didn't have to. Gorgeous!!! I keep thinking about ordering another one just so I don't run out of these papers...LOVE them! And the best thing...they work for boys and girls layouts!

There is one of the papers in this collection that has a bit of a bandanna look so I just had to scrapbook these photos of Ben & Kat that I took at Bandanna's BBQ the day before he left. (We had to do what we could to cover his bbq cravings for the next 6 months...)

For the design of the layout, I used this week's sketch (#36) from the 52 sketches...52 weeks site.
You can click on the photos to see the details better...
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Sept. Scrapbooking collection (le chic vintage stamp kit, all the papers, and inkpad)
*buttons
*eyelet trim
*Marvy Uchida circle punches

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Oh this LO is full of eye candy from the papers to the stamps and your darling photos!!! :D Love it all!!!

Krista said...

I'm loving your layout and the great ways you used those stamps!

StampinCathy said...

What great layouts and love how you used the stamps.

Unknown said...

ahh beautiful layout!

Bekah said...

I love how you used the "giggle" stamp more than once and enclosed it in the scallops!

Lisa H. said...

ooo, lala! love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails