Friday, March 07, 2008

Take time to celebrate...

...it's Shake Friday! No, I didn't forget. Thanks, Shalini! Jacob and I {and a little bit for Kat} have had our shakes in the form of Frosty's from Wendy's. YUM! Only 7 1/2 points for you Weight Watchers gals (for the small.)


I have to apologize for my absense this week. I have deadlines looming and this week has been a bit stressful which is truly messing with my creative mojo. Not the best timing! I hope to be back with some fun stuff to share soon.


In the meantime, here is a card that I made a few weeks ago that I don't think that I ever shared (you know I can't post without a photo.)
smiles,
christi

7 comments:

Dave said...

Well we did Shake Wednesday instead of Shake Friday this week. And we'll do Drive-in Friday since you and Ben went there while you were here. We wanted to let you know we're thinking and praying for you guys!

Okay, technically we would go to the drive-in anyway, but this way we look good. ;-)

Alison Bryant said...

Mmmmm...Frostys.

The frame really makes the focal point pop!

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

lovely card!!
you are making me miss wendy's!!!!
xoxo

Amanda Oates said...

girl- had my shake from sonic last night! Hope you are doing well

Amy said...

Love this card..I have that paper too...love shake fridays...especially in the form of Frosty's..!

Mary Jo said...

Hey, Christi!
Tagged you!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails