Monday, March 03, 2008

New Unity Stamp Company Projects...


This weekend, I set a goal to create some new springtime projects using one of my Unity Stamp Co. stamp sets, Beautiful Morning.


Strike-a-Pose Layout
This first project is a layout. It was inspired by the Scrapjack layout from this week by Amy Lapi.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Beautiful Morning set
*Colorbox ink queue
*Bazzill cardstock
*Doodlebug alpha stickers
*eyelet
*Maya Road velvet rickrack
*Autumn Leaves buttons
*Making Memories journaling book
*tiniest bit of 7 gypsies paper (bird)




Beautiful Bird card
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Beautiful Morning stamp set
*cardstock
*CTMH inkpads
*Foofala paper
*Marvy Uchida punches
*ribbon
*scallop scissors

Good Morning for Flying card
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Beautiful Morning stamp set
*Bazzill cardstock
*Making Memories Journaling book
*7gypsies paper (bird)
*pinking sheers
*ribbon
*Prima flower
*brad
Beautiful Elegance card
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Beautiful Morning stamp set
*Bazzill cardstock
*Autumn Leaves buttons
*Marvy Uchida scallop punches
*7gypsies patterne paper
*Making Memories Journaling book
*lace trim
Floral Beautiful Morning card
Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Beautiful Morning stamp set
*Bazzill cardstock
*Making Memories Journaling book
*scallop deco scissors
*brown inkpad
smiles,
Christi

14 comments:

Laura Williams said...

very cute christi :) you've been busy!

Jeanne said...

I don't know how you manage to find the time for such beautiful work Christi! love the cards and the layout is darling.

Amy said...

awesome layout! :)

Alison Bryant said...

Wonderful! Like I've said many times before, I love the color schemes you use. Do you pick colors that strike your fancy, or do you ever use a color wheel or some other tool?

The fonts on those stamps are still gorgeous--like mid-century book print.

Jeanne said...

Darling cards Christi..my favorites are the blue and green ones.
xo
jeanne

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi great cards. Love the shade of green you have used with both the pink and blue.
Alison

Amy said...

I guess the stamps kind of say it all...beautiful!!! You've been very busy!

Christi said...

Thanks girls! I had a lot of fun making these projects!!

Alison, this particular color scheme was based upon the colors that were already on those gorgeous Making Memories journaling pieces. I love those little things! ...and I NEVER use a color wheel although sometimes I will pull out my paper swatch and play with different color mixes. smiles...

Lisa said...

Your layout is precious and your cards are always beautiful! Birds seem to be everywhere this year, I have to get me some bird stamps.

dianna said...

*ADORABLE*.....{again!}

Susan Westberg said...

Christi - cute cards and adorable layout. Makes me want Spring to be here soon!!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Christi!

I just LOVE the justice you do for my stamps! You are so beautifully creative and I am so excited about all the heart and energy you put into your projects. THANKS SO MUCH for the preview! Looking forward to seeing more!

Hummingbird Chats said...

I love the pages, the work is so good. Yhe colors are sp perfect on the cards. Great work. Katie

Rita said...

What beautiful cards and such a cute layout! I have got to get my hands on some of those MM Journaling books -- I just love 'em!

Related Posts with Thumbnails