Monday, March 10, 2008

Enjoying PJ days....

Kat is sick (just a really nasty cold) so we are enjoying PJ days around here...one little perk of being the only adult in the household...no one knows, except for you guys and you won't tell, right? :)

I am working on some things right now that I am not allowed to share yet so I don't have a lot to show on the blog today although I do have some info to share. For those of you that like cybercrops, Heart In Hands Scraps is holding one this coming Saturday. I am hosting 4 of the hours so I am working on my artwork for the challenges. I hope that you guys will come play with us. It is going to be a REALLY fun day and it starts at 7:00 am CST with a challenge from me! For those of you that have never played in a cybercrop...they are a lot of fun. You get to participate in a crop in the comfort of your own home (which means that you too can have a PJ day) and use all your own supplies. There will be prizes too!!!

Here is a quickie sneak of my creation from one of my challenges...




And this card is another quickie sneak...

supplies used:
*Prima patterned paper (blue)
*Making Memories patterned paper (purples)
*Autumn leaves flower stamp
*PaperTrey Ink sentiment stamp
*Martha Stewart butterfly punch


And don't forget, the drawing for this week's free set of stamps from Unity Stamp Company is tomorrow so be sure to sign up on their blog today!!! I will have some fun things to share with them later this week too....
smiles,
Christi

5 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Gorgeous!
Hope Kat is feeling better soon.
Have a great week.
Blessings,
Sandy :)

Carolyn said...

Christi will you remind me just before Saturday. I will try to remember, but I seem to forget things lately.

Love the show at MF blog today, very sweet to see that layout there, it's a favorite of mine of yours.

Amy said...

I really want to participate in that maybe after the class I'm teaching in the morning...beautiful card and can't wait to see your projects..off to check out your MF link

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see what you're working on, it looks great so far!

Rita said...

Oh your sneak peeks have me intrigued....weekends are hard for me especially with the kids playing soccer now, but I'll have to at least peek in when I get a chance and see what is happening during the cybercrop!

Hope little Miss Kat feels better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails